One month far away of my writes...
one month feeling to many things...
one month knowing more of you...
one month to say that that i love you.
Bonnie Rose Graham...
that name cute and lovely...
with the love flower in it...
with the beauty of you.
I want to travel...
going where you are...
and hug you until we can...
showing you that you are the best one.
You know what we are...
you know how we are...
you know what we do...
you know how we act.
But this is for you...
my deadly twin...
my angel in the night...
you the only one that understand me, and stays with me until the night ends, and another day begins...
You are unique, and like you said before...
I would love that someone like you was here at my side.
I love you Bonnie, never forget it, and always i will be here if i can.
<3 you.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario